Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2017

Grateful @ 20


Just few more hours, I'd be adding up another year in my age, I'm turning 20!!!! Still can't believe  it after all. Every year, I wish to be the better version of myself. My 2016 has been really good to me, my family, friends, soul and other living things that always makes me happy. Actually for the past months, I've been very busy with life, with school, org, stress, and stuff that isn't really important yet concerns me.
To be more dramatic, it is my last moments to be a teenager!!! Soon I'll be an adult just like how the way I see my mother, to take up some responsibilities and workloads. Though I always tell myself, that in the future I have to do good in whatever I do and I have to prepare to embrace life as it how it is. I wish for peace, love and understanding to all worlds.
Being a teenager made me realize that everything is not for an instant, that I have to work hard to achieve my dreams. I would want to thank all those who got my back and straigthen up my body to pursue life and those who encourage me to experience things that never even pass my mind that I would do it. Without them, I'll be just that 7 year-old Carmela, that knows nothing about her dreams.

-End of Post-

No comments:

Post a Comment