Pages

Thursday, March 31, 2016

JPIA-HAU: Year-End Awards 2016

To the Agency of Leo Torres aka PBB of JPIA, with just this picture makes me feel proud and happy for you guys!!!! Heart attack!
I contributed in designing those plaques! Hehehehe pats myself, proud proud. 
Quincy's voice is more of a theatrical than the usual singing voice, great great performance!

Junior Philippine Institute of Accountanct, Holy Angel University Chapter surpassed the fed. year 15-16 with its Year-End Awards themed, "Honor Unending Excellence". It was truly an honor and self-fulfilling experience to be part of such event to an organization that carries excellence not just in our school, but nationwide as well. Being part of this event, there were "rush times" and problems occurred in its preparation, but everything went through and I might call it a success after it has ended. As of now, I'm aspiring for the postition of VP for multimedia and graphics, and who knows what awaits me as an aspirant.
PS: Some photos are credited to Cabig and Coy. Thank you!

-End of Post-


No comments:

Post a Comment