Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Liga's Day Out//

After ages(when I say ages it is just one month), we got to see each other again!!!!!

We graduated high school. We're going to college. We'll be parting ways. We' won't see each other more often... Huhuhu.


Loud pose for us.

We do not laugh. We scream.
The Normal pose.
L-R: Mika, Charry, Arfyelle, Kristin, Me, Mots, Marion, Cess, Inah

We do jokes through indirect speeches. We talk through eyes.
And yeah, the AWKWARD pose.
(I'm the tallest, bam!)
 You'll never hear us quiet. You'll never see us behave. 



Our shirt, key chain from Marion, pictures, pictures.


 Highlights of my Summer 2013. For the last time before college, we make time to have each other again. 
Spent this day right and fun that made me miss them more now.

I was born as the only girl, but God delayed for 14 years and gave me eight loud and loving sisters.

-End of post-




No comments:

Post a Comment