Pages

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Beware of Thieves//



I know I should be blogging about Mothers' Day but something BIG happened this day.

We had this tradition that every Mothers' Day, which is also the feast day of Sta. Monica in Minalin, Pampanga. We will hear mass and then we would be staying at the old(very)house where my mom and my titas were raised.

Here's now what happened. I had my cousin's backpack loaded with his food, shirts, my tita's iphone and samsung qwerty(idk), and her wallet. The other strap of the bag was ripped so I just sling it with my one shoulder. I was with my lola, accompanying her because, you know, she's old. INSIDE THE CHURCH, RIGHT AFTER THE MASS, MY TITA LOST HER IPHONE BC OF ME. 

There were lots (when I say lots, I mean LOTS) of people. My tita asked me to take picture with my cousin using the iPad beside a huge Sta. Monica. I was still carrying the bag. After taking pictures, my lola called me to go with her to see some of the relics of the Saints. I was on my way to her when two evil ladies  in front blocking me. It is like they were squeezing me. I even shouted, "Excuse me po, dadaan po ako!!" as if they didn't hear me. I shouted again, louder this time, "DADAAN PO AKO!!!" then they released me. I thought that time that they also want to have a picture with Sta. Monica so I didn't mind and focused on my way to my lola.

Just a seconds, my tita called me bc my cousin asked for food. She saw the bag was open. That moment I realized her iPhone was missing. WE ARE INSIDE THE CHURCH. I thought of the squeezing-blocking moment. I got snatched. I ran to find those evils but for sure they had ran away quickly.

Only the iPhone 4s was stolen bc its case was bright yellow, easy to catch and all the stuffs were all inside the bag. 

I feel terribly sorry. IT IS MY FIRST TIME TO BE SNATCHED LOST SOMETHING THAT I DO NOT OWN.

I don't know what to do, "sorry" is not enough to express my deep sorry to my tita. I cried, of course. Everyone was telling that it isn't my fault. That nobody wants this to happen. NO, I HAD THE BAG. I'M THE ONE RESPONSIBLE OF THAT BAG. She told me, "Bat ka umiiyak? Di mo naman kasalanan." I owe my tita a lot. She even joked me that I have to buy her phone when I will have my first salary. And now I'm thinking about that.

With my brother and tita, they were able  to block the sim card and the phone. So those thieves won't be able to use them, boo hoo. Sorry.

My Mom and lola comforted me. That's the power mothers. And for the rest of the day I felt safe and sound YET bad about what happen.

SO FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO TOOK TIME TO READ THIS, PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE TAKE CARE OF BELONGINGS. ALWAYS HAVE THEM ON YOUR SIGHT. THE HUMAN RACE IS  GOING WILD NOW DUE TO TECHNOLOGY. THEY STEAL, THEY BECOME GREED. THEY FORGOT ABOUT THE SPIRITUAL PRESENCE THAT RULE THE WORLD.
GOD IS ALWAYS THERE WATCHING US.

HAVE A CONTENTMENT ON WHAT YOU HAVE. 

-End of Post-

1 comment:

  1. great post dear! :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete