Pages

Saturday, January 9, 2016

Days of 18




I'm 19!!! I actually don't know what to feel and what to think. One thing is on my mind that I'm always thankful for my family, friends and the people that surrounds me. I feel loved and cared to the things I do everyday especially in school everytime hardships were in face with me. I always treasure those moments whenever I am happy, sad and even to think about the reasons why I felt anger. Being eighteen was like entrance of adolecence and to be nineteen feels like adaptation about the learnings of how to become a better being. I appreciate every ups and downs that had made me stronger and weaker and grateful from the small things I received such as love and company that had accumulated to become big things that I carry on in my everyday life.
End of such drama, happy birthday to me!!! Thank you Lord!

-End of Post-

No comments:

Post a Comment