Pages

Thursday, January 8, 2015

Bye Seventeen

Here's to my last hours of being minor and tomorrow and days after, I'll be turning eighteen. Things will be different. I will be in legal age whereby I should become more independent and responsible on every step I make.

I am quite sad thinking the fact that I am not a kid anymore, or maybe I'm still. I will be missing the fun and childish stuffs that I do and all those cheesy lines and talks of being a kid. The bright side is, I am now ready to face challenges of the reality, unlike before. I should now be foreseeing what comes after the other situations I might encounter. It won't be easy, but I know I can.

I am so much thankful for my family and friends for all the support and for holding me to grow to become of what I am now. Few more hours it will turn my life to be more dangerous and adventurous, more obstacles and enemies. I know am.

Being seventeen has been my favorite period of my life. It's like I am in between 'teen' and 'adult' Hahahaha!
The drama stops here, and I'm looking forward what will happen tomorrow and my future.

-End of Post-

No comments:

Post a Comment