Pages

Sunday, July 6, 2014

Great Sadness

For the past months I've been feeling so down, when I come to think of it why, I can't point out a reasonable excuse. And then later today out of oblivion I burst out crying. I was like, "why sudden cry?". I realized I've been piling these bad thoughts from home, stress from school and the feeling of being isolated. I also find myself acting strange a while back, not caring about things, not talking to anyone much and such. I was distracting myself, watching series on my computer yet I knew these were just temporary. It may seem weird but after I cried there was a part I felt relieved yet there's still left inside me. I hate myself because I cried., I hate it because I'm weak. Crying for me is a pathetic move. If I talk to someone right now, I'm afraid I might cry again. I never do such cheesy things because I hate to see myself being emotional. I live my life to be happy and yet I can't always be happy the way I want because this is reality. 


 -End of Post-

No comments:

Post a Comment