Pages

Sunday, June 8, 2014

Red Tour Manila 2014

June 6, 2014 at around 9pm happened a very loud, jaw-breaking performance of Taylor Swift at MOA Arena.









Me and my friends got tickets on GenAd 505 section and I say it is very sulit because Taylor is visible enough to enjoy the concert. Fortunately, we are lucky we were some of those who got tickets that were sold out 2 hours after the sale. Ohhh yeah!



It lasted more of less 90 minutes and the whole of that I didn't care of sitting while singing with Taylor, instead i stood up jumping and screaming out the songs so loud because I was so happy that I cant control myself.













She performed very well like no other artists. Taylor is very very keen and fast in changing her clothes backstage that would not exceed more than a minute and tada... All the dancers and backup singers and the band were such extraordinary.



So many things had happened to me for the first time in my life. I got to ride a public bus. She's my first international artist I've seen. My first time to ride train (LRT) and such...

I AM OUT OF WORDS ABOUT MY RED TOUR EXPERIENCE. I HOPE IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN.
BE BACK TAYLOR!!! 
PS. I upload some of the songs she performed on my youtube channel. (https://www.youtube.com/user/thepreppyway/videos)

-End of Post-

No comments:

Post a Comment