Pages

Thursday, January 9, 2014

17 years and many more

"Another day, another life, passes by just like mine, it's not complicated." - Autumn Leaves by Ed Sheeran 

Turning seventeen created a distinct mood to me, because it'll only happen once in my existence. Considering two more years I wont be a teenage anymore. And I came up into a realization of what my life have become because of all the people whom I know and I don't. There comes my friends and family to always have me around.
Captured by Carla


LOTS OF PEOPLE to thank for in producing a "me". To all those who love and care for me, to all those who give inspiration and to carry on. They know who they are, where I learned to deal with life, that it never gets easy. It will always be harder as I grew older. 

Neither am I have no idea on what is going to happen to me for more years, but.. but, there are plans. Plans and dreams to hold on to for me to be a good classmate, friend, daughter and sister who I want me to be.

To be an average teen, looking for fun and happiness. I am settled and contented. 

-End of Post-

No comments:

Post a Comment