Pages

Friday, April 26, 2013

The Hippie Starts//

In 3.. 2.. 1.. BAM!

This would be my very first post, obviously. I don't really have any idea what to talk for this post. I am excited and a bit nervous for this. I learned how to use Tumblr and I find it easy to use. I actually have two accounts an all I did was to reblog and reblog and reblog posts. I created this blog for fun and since it is just for free. Haha. I gathered all my thoughts why I have pursue this blog. I have been a reader of massive blogs for like two years and I never thought of having one. It really amaze me how does a blogger can expose his/her views and thoughts for his/ her readers. SO I decided to create a blogger account to share my extraordinary experiences and thoughts in my life. Though I think I would not have any readers.

I think maybe I should do a "Selfie Post" where I will start to expose my views in life, my likes and don'ts. 

THIS IS ME. MY FACE. NOT MY FEET. HAHAHA.
(photo was taken Sept. 2012)

I'm 16 y/o. Asian, from Pampanga, Philippines. Wannabe forever young. I'm the youngest and only girl. I just graduated high school last March 22. I'm an outgoing person. I have friends, LOTS, and I love them. (I would be posting about that soon)

I love music. Pop and Rock and Indie.
I am a fan of fictional characters.
I am a happy kid.
I can play some instruments. Uke and bit of piano.
I like fashion. I love styling.
I am a Potter head.
I hate horror and thriller movies.
I'm scared of frogs. (Do I really have to tell this one?)
I am a God-fearing person. 100%

I still have many sides of being who I am. I'm looking forward of having this  blog as my treasure. For the future I would take time to realize things like why I did this. HAHAHAHA!

PS. Happy birthday Daniel Padilla! I did this post on your birthday. Be touch.
PPS. I'm not this kind of person who type to much about thoughts.


No comments:

Post a Comment